JetBlue is offering $1 Fares for Actvie Duty Military from select airports during National Military Appreciation Month.
JetBlue proudly supports our men and women in uniform. In honor of National Military Appreciation Month, we’re offering active duty military personnel $1* fares for domestic, nonstop flights, for a limited time, departing from the two JetBlue cities nearest to our nation’s capital: Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in Dulles, VA, and Richmond International Airport (RIC) in Richmond, VA. To further honor our military, JetBlue will donate $15,000 to the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP), a non-profit organization whose mission is to honor and empower wounded warriors.
- Book between May 5 and May 7, 2009 or while seats last
- Travel between May 8 and May 31, 2009
- Travel from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) or Richmond International Airport (RIC)
- Travel to any destination in the continental U.S. served nonstop from IAD or RIC
- Open to servicemembers of the U.S. Regular Armed Forces who are currently serving on active duty. Proof of eligibility required (see below)
To book your $1* fare
1. Call 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) and select option 4. Important: Flights cannot be purchased online or at the airport service counter. Servicemembers are responsible for applicable taxes and fees.
2. At the airport, you must check in at the service counter and present a current, valid DOD Common Access Card and official documentation from your branch of service verifying that you are on authorized leave from active duty. Failure to present these documents will void your reservation.
For additional information visit the JetBlue web site, Click here...