Welcome to the Marine Parents of MetroChciagoland:
1. Pass out agenda.Introductions: Bring a photograph of your Marine to share and tell about yourself. Please let us know where he/she is, how long, and how you feel about how you, the family and your Marine are doing.Bring your address and contact information for yourself and Marine. Requests for secretary, treasurers, postal traveler, supply gatherer, typist, etc.
2. Coffee/ Cookies/Cakes/ Meeting One:
Area of concerns: lonliness, needs, questions, answers
3. Plan Follow up meetings: Pot luck dinner, appetizers, event, location
4. Activity: 30 minute activity to be sent to Marine.
1st activity to be sponsored by Support Host. Plan for next activity,
5. Round-Up: Discussion of Care Packages, Business Sponsors, Outings, Family Involvement, Events
6. Parting: Discuss one important question, one important event, something you need, and something you can do for the next meeting.
I really look forward to this opportunity to share and build friendships.Please contact me by email for the 1st meeting in March is March 15th at 1:30pm. I will provide directions and answer any questions.
Meeting days and times:
Saturday afternoons at 1:30 until 3:00.
For additional information on meeting dates and times, please send your name, phone number and email address via email to the coordinator at email@example.com
Who should attend the meetings?
Adults, Teens, Parents, Spouses, Family, Friends, Marines, Military Personnel
The meetings are open to
all military branches.
Childcare is NOT provided.
For the first meeting I will be hosting the refreshments.
We will plan the refreshments, activities, potluck or restaurant at the first meeting. Additional prospective members will be welcome after March 10th RSVP required date, should space be available.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The local support group meetings listed on the web site MarineParents.com, Inc. are independently operated and are not a subsidiary, branch or chapter of, or in any other way related to MarineParents.com, Inc. If you are asked to make a donation to a local support group, please ask specific questions as to how the donation(s) will be used.
Any support group, organization or individual that solicits donations on behalf of the the MarineParents.com, Inc. Care Package Project™ will ask you, as the contributor, to make the checks payable to MarineParents.com, Inc. A receipt will be mailed to you from MarineParents.com, Inc. via US Mail to the address on the check.