Here at Marine Parents, we strive to assist Marines and their families in need.
The needs of our Marines and families have never been greater, and we've made it our mission to meet the needs of these USMC families head-on by reaching out to our Semper Family community.
With your generosity and commitment to the well-being of the service members that sacrifice so much on our behalf, we know we can make a difference!
Donations received during our campaigns are used 100% on outreach; no service fees are withheld. Your entire donation goes to our outreach program, dollar for dollar.
Your donation today will help a Marine tomorrow.
Support Stories Through the Years
- WWII Marine Diggs Restoration
- Wounded and Ill Super Bowl 2018 Party
- Lee's Story and Baby Honi
- Gold Star Family Home Repair
- Two Families in Puerto Rico
- 40 Marines to LCpl Cody Haley's Funeral
- Support for Marine Veteran in Wife's Recovery
- Operation Tyler: Playground for Son of Wounded Marine
- Operation Oklahoma Marines
- Death Gratuities on Hold During Government Shutdown
- PFC Michael Giannattasio
- Operation Joplin Recruiters
- Operation Midwest Marine Family
- WW II Marine and His Dress Blue Uniform
- Making Christmas Special for Recovering Warriors
- Helping Recruiters Spend Time with Family
- Warriors get a day out to Knott's Berry Farm
- Thank You from a Patient at Balboa 2/27/2020
- Helping Marines Through the Years
Looking for Unmet Needs
We are always looking for a Marine or their family members in need. Please get in touch with us if you know of an unmet need for a Marine family.
Do you know a Marine* who has served since 9/11/2001 who may need our help or who has run into a life-situation which now requires assistance? Whether active duty, reserves, retired, or recently out of the Corps, we're here to help. Contact us through email email@example.com or a phone call to the corporate office in Columbia, Missouri 8-5 Central Time, 573-449-2003.
*For Marine Corps veterans, the DD-214 must show service dates on or later than 9/11/2001 with an honorable discharge. For active duty or reserves, we will be required to communicate with the XO of the Marine's current unit.
We've been supporting warriors and their family members since 2003 as an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) public charity eligible to receive tax deductible donations. Receipts are sent via email or US Mail for all donations. Annual reports are sent in February for the Monthly Giving Program.
Click to learn more about our MONTHLY GIVING program.
Please Donate Today:
MarineParents.com, Inc. is an IRS approved 501(c)(3) public charity eligible to receive tax deductible donations.
- Donate Online:
- Check or Money Order:
Make checks payable to MarineParents.com, Inc. and mail to:
- Call the Corporate Office
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Central Standard Time
Attn: Family Assistance
PO Box 1115
Columbia, MO 65205-1115