Posting Rule #1: Remember our Mission & Be Kind
This is a Place to Connect & Share® as Marine Corps families. Join the group only if you meet the criteria. Stay on topic. Support is encouraged; kindness is required; bullying and vulgarity are not permitted. Everyone needs to feel safe while sharing.
Application and Examples
- To join an of our groups, you must answer the three questions when you click "Join Group". If you have not answered the three questions, you will not be added to the group.
- To join the groups, you must meet group membership criteria. Members who do not meet the criteria will be removed from the group.
- We have over 150 groups for you to join depending on where you live, how you are related to your Marine, and where your recruit or Marine may be in his/her career in the Corps.
- Within Operational Security, posts must follow our mission of informing, connecting, sharing and supporting Marines and their family members. For additional information, please see MarineParents.com Mission Statement.
- Please stick to the facts. Avoid propagating rumors, inciting panic or creating undue alarm.
- Members are expected to be respectful of one another. Personal attacks are not allowed. Please be fair.
- If you continually violate our 10 Rules for Posting, we may limit your ability to comment or you may be removed from our groups.